Search and apply for help
We continue to process applications and respond to phone calls during the closure.
You can get help via phone while Human Service Centers are closed to the public.
Speak to a Human Services Representative
Other ways to submit documents
Child Support: email@example.com
Financial Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to 612-288-2981
Fax childcare assistance documents to 612-288-2982
Place in drop box at any Human Service Center
Available drop boxes for residents
It is best to mail in any information since it will go directly to our Central Imaging area, however, drop boxes are available for residents to drop off documents to be imaged into ECF. Checks and payments are not allowed. Residents should include their case number on every page of their documents.
NW: First floor labeled Hennepin County near the bottom of stairs across from volunteer desk (7 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays only)
HSB: Main floor lobby on a table near the door (7 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays only)
West: In the entryway
South Sub: Outside building
South Mlps: Outside building
North: Outside building
Powderhorn: Outside building
Application and re-certification forms
The following forms will be available for residents at HSB, NW and West. They will be located on a table near a drop box.
- Health Care Programs Application for Certain Populations (DHS-3876)
- MNsure Application for Health Coverage and Help Paying Costs (DHS-6696)
- Application for Payment of Long-Term Services (DHS-3531)
- Application for Certain Populations (DHS-3876)
- Combined Annual Renewal for Certain Populations (DHS-3727)
- Combined Application (DHS-5223)
- Minnesota Health Care Programs Renewal for People Receiving Long-Term Care Services (DHS-2128)
- Minnesota Health Care Programs Renewal (DHS-3418)
- Household Report (DHS-2120)
- Combined Six-Month Report (DHS-5576)
Find out about rent assistance and other aid
Health care assistance
Explore options and apply for health insurance benefits through MNSure.
Cash, food and child care
Apply for these resources through ApplyMN.
Find information on cash assistance through the county.
Find information on food assistance through the county.
Free and low-cost help, including meals, shelter and clothing
Find resources from Hennepin Waypoint.
Housing with services
Find openings with the Hennepin Housing Key.
Reporting suspected child maltreatment
Fill out the form.
Search the full human services directory
Browse the county's full list of human services.