Property information search

This is public information as mandated by the State of Minnesota Data Practices Act.


This search tool provides information on Hennepin County properties including but not limited to taxes due (tax statement), current and prior year taxes, assessment values, tax parcel description, and sales information.

Search by

For help, try these search tips.

By phone 612-348-3011

  • Automated phone service – daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (except Sundays between 2 and 4 p.m.)
  • Service representative – Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Please have your 13-digit property identification (PID) number ready. If you do not know it, use one of the online search methods above to find it.

Change taxpayer information

To change or correct taxpayer name or mailing address, complete and submit the change taxpayer information form.