Property information search
This is public information as mandated by the State of Minnesota Data Practices Act.
This search tool provides information on Hennepin County properties including but not limited to taxes due (tax statement), current and prior year taxes, assessment values, tax parcel description, and sales information.
For help, try these search tips.
By phone 612-348-3011
- Automated phone service – daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (except Sundays between 2 and 4 p.m.)
- Service representative – Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please have your 13-digit property identification (PID) number ready. If you do not know it, use one of the online search methods above to find it.
Change taxpayer information
To change or correct taxpayer name or mailing address, complete and submit the change taxpayer information form.
Divide or combine tax parcels
To request a division or combination of an existing tax parcel, you must submit both of the following forms.
Before submitting the forms, review the following:
- All current year property taxes due must be paid in full before the request can be initiated.
- There is no fee for requesting and processing administrative divisions or combinations.
- New parcel identification numbers derived from plats, divisions and combinations submitted during the current calendar year will be finalized between March and June of the following year.
- See the forms for more detail on the process.
Email questions on divisions or combinations to RRES.PropertyIDandPlats@Hennepin.us.