Are you feeling overwhelmed by your child's mental, behavioral, or emotional needs? Family Response can help, with immediate, in-person support and stabilization for youth and their parents/caregivers.
- Available to families with children ages 5-18 at no cost
- Driven by your family’s cultural, community, and clinical needs
There are no specific criteria required to initiate Family Response, but concerns may include children or youth who are:
- Having a hard time with a family member or change in the home
- Showing aggression or anger
- Feeling down or less engaged
- Experiencing worry and concern
- Having issues at school
Our goal is to keep youth and families stable in their homes by helping you determine and connect to the support you need to thrive.