Anyone who drives a motor vehicle on public streets or highways in Minnesota must carry a valid and unexpired driver’s license.
Service by appointment only
Applications are being taken by appointment only. Walk-in service will not be provided. Anyone without an appointment will be asked to leave.
Types of licenses and appointment instructions are below.
- Customers must wear a face covering that covers both nose and mouth.
- Face shields alone are not enough.
- Customers who wear a face shield must also wear a face covering underneath.
- Stay six (6) feet apart.
- Do not enter county buildings if you are sick.
- Learn more about requirements when visiting county buildings.