We offer select services by phone, email, fax, or by appointment.
When you visit county buildings
- All visitors to county facilities who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear face coverings.
- Fully vaccinated people do not have to wear face coverings in county buildings, but are welcome to do so.
- Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the last dose in a person's vaccine series. Children under 5 are exempt from this requirement.
- Some buildings continue to have face covering requirements for visitors, regardless of vaccination status.
- We ask that visitors who have tested positive for COVID-19 or who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms not enter county facilities.
- We do not require visitors to have received a COVID-19 vaccination to enter a county facility.
Buildings and service areas with continued face covering requirements
- Triage Clinic at 1800 Chicago
- Mental Health Clinic at 1801 Nicollet
- NorthPoint and satellite buildings
- Public Health Clinic at the Human Services Building
- COVID-19 vaccination locations/points of distribution
- WIC Clinics
- Adult Correctional Facility - Entire facility
- Public Safety Facility - Only in congregate areas
- Juvenile Detention Center - Entire facility
- Youth Residential Treatment Center - Entire facility
Shelters and hotels
- All hotel and other shelter locations serving people experiencing homelessness
If you are sick
Do not enter the building if you are sick or experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Maintain 6 feet or 2 meters of physical distance, when possible.