We offer select services by phone, email, fax, or by appointment.
When you visit county buildings
- All visitors to county facilities are required to wear face coverings.
- Children under 5 are exempt from this requirement.
- Visitors who have tested positive for COVID-19 or who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should not enter county buildings.
- We do not require visitors to have received a COVID-19 vaccination to enter a county building.
If you are sick
Do not enter the building if you are sick or experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or feeling feverish
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches
- New loss of taste or smell
Maintain 6 feet or 2 meters of physical distance, when possible.