Board meeting videos
On Tuesday, January 19, there will be a meeting of the Hennepin County Board followed by a meeting of the Hennepin County Regional Railroad Authority.
Watch the meetings on Microsoft Teams.
Participate in open forum
We are committed to retaining public participation at our board meetings in the current remote working environment. We are currently pre-recording comments for open forum and playing them back during meetings.
Comments for this meeting will be recorded between 10 and 10:45 a.m. Comments will be recorded in a first-come, first-served order. Open forum is limited to 30 minutes of comments total.
Record a comment for the meeting
- Call 612-348-3100.
- Leave a voicemail message with your comments.
For comments to be included in open forum, recorded messages will need to meet the following standards just as they would in person:
- Remarks should be limited to topics that are relevant to agenda items.
- Participants will need state their first and last name for the record.
- Participants will need to adhere to the rules of decorum as outlined in our posted guidance for addressing the board.
- Comments must be kept to a 2-minute limit. Comments that are made beyond the 2-minute limit will not be heard.
Board meeting rules on open forum for board meetings
The Board agenda shall include an “Open Forum on Agenda Items” agenda category. Open Forum on Agenda Items is an opportunity for individuals to address the Board for up to three minutes on a topic on the Board’s agenda. At the Chair’s discretion, a person seeking to address the Board during this time may be asked to hold their comments until the relevant item is under consideration by the Board.
On Thursday, January 21, from 10 a.m. to noon there will be a board briefing.
Watch the briefing on Microsoft Teams.