To get on the roster, vendors must submit an application in response to the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) - posted in ProcureWare every 2 years.
In order to be invited to respond, contractors need to be certified by CERT as an emerging small business with a three-year average gross revenue not exceeding $4,000,000.
1. Register your company in CERT with the NAICS codes related to the work you perform
2. Register in ProcureWare - select the NAICS codes that apply to your business
3. Review the RFQ - see most recent RFQ example
4. Submit a response to the RFQ, ensuring your submission meets all the RFQ requirements. The response includes:
a) A completed application form
b) Responsible contractor verification form (PDF, 1MB)
c) Letter from your surety stating that you are bondable up to $250,000
d) Letter from your insurer documenting that you have an experience modification rating (ERM) no greater than 2.0
5. If selected for the program, read and sign the principal agreement (PDF, 1MB)