Cope: mental health emergencies
If you're in a mental health crisis or know someone who is, we can help.
The Cope mobile crisis team can come to where you are. Cope responds to anyone in Hennepin County who needs an urgent response.
If the situation is life-threatening or you need immediate response, call 911.
We now have one number for all ages. Call 612-596-1223.
Outside of Hennepin County
Call **CRISIS (274747) from anywhere in the State of Minnesota to reach the local County crisis team.
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Come to your home, school or other public place
- Calm the situation and help you to decide what to do next
- Offer other types of help depending on your situation
- Talk through ways to support someone you know, who’s in crisis