Firms need to complete the application process to be added to the roster. Applications for participation in the consulting services program are accepted continuously.
Instructions for applying to get on the roster
Complete all fields on the consulting services program application form.
- If your small business enterprise is CERT certified indicate it on the application form.
- Firms can select multiple work types on the application form. To ensure your firm is qualified to provide consulting services for the work type selected read the detailed descriptions in the "What are the current work types?" section.
Submit your application. You will receive an email from Hennepin County acknowledging your application was received.
A principal agreement (PDF) will be emailed to the person in your organization with signing authority as indicated on your application form.
- The email will be from Hennepin County Purchasing with the subject line: Signature requested on <Contract ID - description>.
- The email is sent from the address 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
- Additional information on electronically signing a contract can be found in the guide about signing a Hennepin County contract (PDF).
The principal agreement establishes the terms, conditions, and technical provisions related to the consulting services program. It is valid for five years from execution.
Once all of the required signatures are obtained, a copy of the principal agreement will be sent to you via email. At this point you will be eligible to be solicited for consulting opportunities.
You may update your firm’s contact information and eligible work types at any time by submitting an updated application form to email@example.com.
Other consultant opportunities
We will continue to post other contract opportunities on the Supplier Portal. Learn more about the Supplier Portal.