Tax-forfeited community gardens
Forfeited properties are now being converted to community garden spaces. We invite you to apply for a community garden plot. Anyone can apply.
- 896 23rd Ave. SE., Minneapolis MN 55404
- 2228 4th St. N., Minneapolis MN 55411
- 3212 2nd St. N., Minneapolis MN 55412
- 3801 Bloomington Ave., Minneapolis MN 55407
- 2735 Thomas Ave. N., Minneapolis MN 55411
- 2027 25th Ave. N., Minneapolis MN 55411
- 942 Lowry Ave. N. E., Minneapolis MN 55418
- 958 Lowry Ave. N. E., Minneapolis MN 55418
- 2420 Polk St. N. E., Minneapolis MN 55418
What to expect
Community gardeners interested in participating will be responsible for keeping their plots clean and for following gardeners code of conduct.
- Follow MDH recommendations for social distancing between yourself and other gardeners
- All gardeners need to control weeds and pests for their plot
- All gardeners are responsible for harvesting ripe produce before it rots
- Gardeners must not erect any structures
- No alcohol and no smoking within garden limits
- No illegal substances will be tolerated on garden premises
Application for a community garden is closed for 2021. Check back in January 2022 to apply for the new growing season.