- Adults 18 and over who work in the food service or food retail industry
- If you are 16-17 years old, contact your health care provider to schedule your vaccination. If you do not have a health care provider, email us at email@example.com. In your email, include the employee's full first and last name, email, phone number, company/organization, and job title.
- No need for your employer to be licensed by the county
- No need to be a county resident.
- You do not need health insurance
- Vaccine is free
- You will not be asked about your legal status
- You are not required to be vaccinated, but for your health and safety it is recommended
For questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-348-8900. Help is available in English, Spanish, Somali, and Hmong.
The county does not provide vaccine clinics on-site at your employer. Instead we offer them at our community-based vaccine clinics.
Vaccine clinics are by appointment only. No walk-ins accepted.
Register for the vaccine
Complete the registration form.
This process registers you in our system. It does not give you a vaccine appointment.
We will contact you by email when an appointment becomes available.
Hennepin County COVID-19 navigation line
For questions or for help registering, call 612-348-8900. The line accepts calls in English, Spanish, Somali and Hmong.
Other vaccine options
FAQ for employers (DOC)
Letter template from employers to employees
Mailer for employees (PDF)
8.5 x 11
8.5x11 poster – Butcher (PDF)
8.5x11 poster – Grocer (PDF)
8.5x11 poster – Restaurant worker (PDF)
8.5x11 poster – Waitress (PDF)
11x17 poster – Butcher (PDF)
11x17 poster – Restaurant worker (PDF)
Sample text for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter (DOC)
Instagram – Butcher (JPG)
Instagram – Grocer (JPG)
Instagram – Restaurant worker (JPG)
Instagram – Waitress (JPG)
Facebook/Twitter – Butcher (JPG)
Facebook/Twitter – Grocer (JPG)
Facebook/Twitter – Restaurant Worker (JPG)
Facebook/Twitter – Waitress (JPG)
Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 vaccine employer toolkit