To help make energy efficient upgrades to your property
Who is eligible
Applicants can include:
- Commercial and industrial building owners
- Non-profit or private owners of community facilities
Types of projects and properties
- Building-related energy efficiency upgrades such as windows, lights, or HVAC
- Renewable energy systems such as solar, wind, or geothermal
- Electric vehicle charging infrastructure
- Office buildings
- Multi-family housing
- Buildings under nonprofit ownership
- Places of worship
How does it work?
- Building owners choose projects that reduce energy costs.
- MinnPACE provides financing directly to the building owner.
- Hennepin county adds an assessment to the building's property taxes.
- The building owner pays the assessment off for up to 20 years as part of their property taxes.
Learn more by contacting Pete Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-204-6211.
- $13.8 million in total projects funded
- $1 million in energy saved annually
- 26 billion BTUs of energy saved
Related links and materials