To help make energy efficient upgrades to your property
Who is eligible
- Commercial and industrial building owners
- Owners of multi-family housing
- Non-profit or private owners of community facilities
Types of projects and properties
- Building-related energy efficiency upgrades such as windows, lights, or HVAC
Renewable energy systems such as solar, wind, or geothermal
- Energy-saving equipment in new construction
- Office buildings
Buildings under nonprofit ownership
- Places of worship
How does it work?
- Building owners choose projects that reduce energy costs.
provides financing directly to the building owner.
Hennepin county adds an assessment to the building's property taxes.
- The building owner pays the assessment off for up to 20 years as part of their property taxes.
Learn more by contacting Holly Huston at email@example.com or 651-204-6216.
- $115.5 million in total projects funded
124 projects in Hennepin County
$62 million in energy saved annually
- 54 billion BTUs of energy saved
Related links and materials