Call 612-348-3000, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Department phone directory
COVID-19 information line
- The county has opened its main information line to people impacted by COVID-19.
- Resources available include help with clothing, financial assistance, grocery and household supplies, medical care and equipment, or medication: Call 612-348-3000.
- The line is staffed 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Help is available in different languages.
- You can also still use this line for other county services.
COVID-19 essential services
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and need help staying in isolation, Hennepin County essential services can help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.