Precious metal dealer's license
This license is for any establishment dealing with the sale or commercial use of secondhand platinum, gold, and/or silver. This includes pawn shops, coin dealers, and some jewelry stores.
Drop-off or mail-in your application. Walk-in services are not available.
Requirements when visiting county buildings
- All visitors to county facilities who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear face coverings.
- Fully vaccinated people do not have to wear face coverings in county buildings, but are welcome to do so.
- Fully vaccinated means that it has been 14 days after the last dose in a person's vaccine series. Children under 5 are exempt from this requirement.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, do not enter county facilities.
- You do not have to be vaccinated to enter a county facility.
- Learn about requirements when visiting a county building.