Liquor license

Hennepin County may issue licenses for the sale of 3.2% malt liquor, on-sale intoxicating liquor and off-sale intoxicating liquor within unorganized areas of the county such as Fort Snelling. Allow at least 60 days for processing and issuing of license.


  • $125 annually
  • May be paid $31.25 per quarter

Where to apply

Available only at the Government Center Service Center

Additional information