We approve gambling permits for unorganized areas of the county such as Fort Snelling. An organization may conduct lawful gambling if:
- It has a premise permit and license to conduct lawful gambling.
- The initial premises permit was received and approved by either the city council or the county board in which the organization’s premises will be located.
- The permit and license were reviewed, approved and issued by the Minnesota Gambling Control Board.
Walk-in services are not available. Anyone without an appointment will be asked to leave.
Requirements when visiting county buildings
- All visitors to county facilities who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear face coverings.
- Fully vaccinated people do not have to wear face coverings in county buildings, but are welcome to do so.
- Fully vaccinated means that it has been 14 days after the last dose in a person's vaccine series. Children under 5 are exempt from this requirement.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, do not enter county facilities.
- You do not have to be vaccinated to enter a county facility.
- Learn more about requirements when visiting county buildings.