Applications for auctioneer licenses are submitted in your county of residence. In Hennepin County, you may apply through the mail or by drop off.
Drop-off or mail-in transactions whenever possible. If you need in-person help, schedule an appointment.
Walk-in services are not available. Anyone without an appointment will be asked to leave.
Requirements when visiting county buildings
- Customers must wear a face covering that covers both nose and mouth.
- Face shields alone are not enough.
- Staff and customers who wear a face shield must also wear a face covering underneath.
- Stay 6 feet apart.
- Do not enter county buildings if you are sick.
- Learn more about requirements when visiting county buildings.