Face coverings required
All visitors to county buildings are required to wear face coverings that cover both mouth and nose. Masks are available if needed. Click here for more info.

Vinyl records

Recommended disposal options

Give away, sell or donate

Vinyl records can be given away, sold or donated to Arc’s Value Village, Goodwill, Salvation Army or a local secondhand store.

Other disposal options

Put in garbage

Vinyl records may be put in the garbage.


Sell it, give it away, donate it or repair it. Learn more reuse tips.

Get reuse tips