Face coverings required
All visitors to county buildings are required to wear face coverings that cover both mouth and nose. Masks are available if needed. Click here for more info.


Special attention

Hennepin County does not accept this item

Please review other disposal options for this item from the list below.

Recommended disposal options

Get assistance

Some police departments accept ammunition and explosives for possible disposal. Call the non-emergency police contact number for your area, not 911. Do not put explosives in the trash.