If ordered to report on your own to the Adult Corrections Facility, it is your responsibility to report on the date and time issued by the court. Only your sentencing judge may change the report date.
If you do not have transportation to the Adult Corrections Facility, you may report to the Public Safety Facility located in downtown Minneapolis for transport by Adult Corrections Facility officers.
When you report, you must bring:
- Identification (i.e., driver's license or state issued ID)
- A copy of the commitment issued by the court
- Residents will be charged a $30 booking fee.
Items permitted into the facility
All incoming residents will be searched by correctional staff to prevent contraband from entering the facility. Checkbooks, credit cards, backpacks, suitcases, television sets, computers, jewelry, keys, belts and other valuable items should be left at home. Money you bring will be deposited in an account in your name.
- Items permitted into the facility include:
- Pencils and notebooks (no spiral bindings)
- Bibles and prayer books
- Prescription medications (Medical care is provided at the facility)
- Medical alert ID bracelets for special medical conditions
Hygiene kits are provided to each resident upon admission.