Skip navigation

Services not offered by the county

The county does not provide these services. Contact the following agencies for more information.

Social Security cards – US Social Security Administration

Building permits – Local municipality

Impound lot – Local municipality

Truth in housing inspections – Local municipality

Quit claim deeds – Minnesota Department of Commerce