Hennepin Health leadership
Hennepin Health provides health care coverage to Hennepin County residents who are enrolled in a Minnesota health care program. Hennepin Health is a nonprofit, state-certified health maintenance organization that contracts with the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
2016 governing board
- Commissioner Mike Opat
- Commissioner Linda Higgins
- Commissioner Marion Greene
- Commissioner Peter McLaughlin
- Commissioner Randy Johnson
- Commissioner Jan Callison
- Commissioner Jeff Johnson
- Chief Operating Officer – Shannon Mayer
- Chief Financial Officer – Abdirahman Abdi
- Medical Director – Marc Manley, MD
All Hennepin Health personnel are employees of Hennepin County, Minnesota.
To learn more, view the 2015 annual report (PDF) or visit the Hennepin Health website