Saturday, December 16
Boom Island Brewing Company
2014 Washington Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411
You have a ton of clothes yet nothing to wear? We have a great way clear the excess, yet add life to your wardrobe without spending a dime.
We are inviting women of all sizes to bring in at least 5 gently used or new clothing items or accessories to trade, barter and donate. The end of the season is the best time to dig yourself out and hold an event such as this.
1) Swapper should aim for at least 5 clothing/accessory items to bring in.
2) Bring in any unwanted clothing, regardless of the weather – tanks and T’s can always be layered.
3) Only items of good condition will be accepted.
4) Bring in accessories, like jewelry, scarves, purses and gently worn shoes.
5) Drink copious amounts of beer. Bring your significant other, their first beer is happy hour priced!
Music from 3-6 pm will be exclusively women artists of multiple genres. One of the two Boom restrooms will be designated a “Changing Room.” Feel free to reclaim any item you brought in and wasn’t chosen, or leave it behind for us to donate to charity!
For more information, go to Swap Till You Drop