Report a problem on county roads

To report an issue on state highways in the Twin Cities area, refer to the MnDOT reporting form.

Roadway problem form

What type of issue are you reporting?
Select one.

Where is the issue located?

Include as much of the following information as possible, including any additional details that will help us locate the problem.

  • Street name or county road number
  • City
  • Nearest cross streets
  • Direction of travel (e.g. westbound)
  • Suspected stormwater contaminant if applicable

Tell us how to get in touch with you.

Depending on the information you provide, we may have additional questions about the problem.

Please contact me as soon as possible