Property information search tips
This database is updated daily (Mon – Fri) at approximately 9 p.m. (CST).
Property address search
Enter only the first few street name letters or numbers (at least 3) unless you are exactly sure how the street name is formatted in our system. Start with the street name; not the direction.
- For Stevens Avenue South enter "ste" or "stevens ave s"
- For E 14th St enter "14th" of "14th st e"
- For County Road 101 enter "co rd no 101"
- For Highway 7 enter "state hwy no 7"
Common street name abbreviations
See our common abbreviations for additional abbreviations.
Property ID search
Enter all 13 digits of the property identification number (found on your property tax statement, assessor valuation notice or other legal documents). The number can be entered with or without spaces, dashes, etc
- 12-345-67 89 0123
Addition name search
Our database uses an abbreviated addition name which may be different than the actual legal addition name.
- For Goodwin Addition enter "Goodwin addn"
- For Auditor's Subdivision No. 067 enter "Auditor's Subd. No. 067"
Enter only the first few addition name letters or numbers (at least 3) unless you are exactly sure how the addition name is formatted in our system.
To narrow search results enter:
- Additional characters to the addition name
- A lot number as either "1" or "001"
- A block number as either "1" or "001"