Change taxpayer name or address

Use this form to submit a change to the taxpayer name or taxpayer mailing address on a property.

To change taxpayer information on multiple properties email

  • Include the new taxpayer name or taxpayer mailing address and a list of the PID's you would like to be updated.

To change the owner name, please seek legal advice.

Submit your changes

Found on your tax or assessment statement, or by using the property information search tool.

House number and street name

Taxpayer information to be updated

  • Fill in only what is to be changed.
  • To change the owner name, seek legal advise.
  • Do not use special characters, such as $, & or #.

Change taxpayer mailing address to

Owner information acknowledgment

I understand that owner information cannot be changed by submitting this form and that by submitting this form, I am requesting only taxpayer information be changed. To change owner information I must seek legal advice.