Hennepin Green Notes is a monthly e-newsletter highlighting environmental programs, news and events from Hennepin County.
Sign up to receive Green Notes.
In this edition
- Create meals, not waste: Join the Stop Food Waste Challenge
- Adopt a lower waste lifestyle: apply now for the Zero Waste Challenge
- Organics need to be free of non-compostable materials
- Funding available for the cleanup of contaminated sites
- New conservation easement fulfills landowners’ vision of permanent habitat protection
- Gravel-bed tree nursery upgraded
- School recycling grants awarded
- In the News: Home deconstruction becomes an increasingly popular option
- Backyard composting webinars
- Virtual Children’s Water Festival
- Green Tip: Ways to stop food waste