License and ID service interruptions September 27 – 29
All Hennepin County service centers will be unable to process driver’s licenses, instruction permits and state ID transactions during the following times:
- After 2 p.m. Thursday, September 27
- All day Friday, September 28
- All day Saturday, September 29
Service centers will remain open during these times for all other services, including vehicle titles, tabs and plates.
- Brookdale Service Center
- Government Center Service Center
- Maple Grove Service Center
- Midtown Exchange Service Center
- North Minneapolis Service Center – vehicle titles, tabs and plates not available at this location
- Ridgedale Service Center
- Southdale Service Center
Hennepin County service centers will begin processing two additional driver’s license options on October 1—REAL ID and enhanced driver’s license. As part of this change, the new vendor is replacing camera equipment for ID photos, which will cause the interruption in services.
Residents can call 612-348-8240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about these service interruptions.
View more information and make an appointment.