The first step: attend an information meeting. You’ll learn more about the foster care licensing process and requirements, and hear more about the children in need of foster homes and the concurrent adoption process.
The information meetings are for families wanting to foster or adopt children unrelated to them. If you are interested in fostering or adopting a child you already know, please call 612-348-5437 and select option 1.
Virtual information meetings
- Thursday, November 30, 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, December 14, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 10, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, January 25, 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, February 8, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Monday, February 26, 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 14, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, March 28, 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 10, 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- Monday, April 29, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 14, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, May 30, 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 12, 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, June 27, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the first and last name of all adult attendees, and the date of the meeting you want to attend.
After you register, we’ll send you more information and the link to the virtual meeting.
Information meetings are held 1-2 times per month. Upcoming dates will be posted when registration is available.