Want to set your health goals into action? Health coaching provides a personalized opportunity to focus on your health and wellness goals.
- Learn to manage stress, eat better, increase your physical activity or manage chronic conditions
- Visit with your coach in person at several county locations or by phone
- This service is free to all county employees, and spouses and retirees with Hennepin County insurance
County health coaching locations:
- Brookdale library
- Government Center
- Northwest Family Service Center
- Ridgedale library
- South Suburban Human Services Center
- Southdale Library
For more information or to request an appointment contact Cheryl Evans at email@example.com or call 612-348-4543.