U.S. National Parks destination challenge
The U.S. National Parks challenge is a fun, four-week physical activity challenge. Team up with your coworkers, friends or family members to step your way through park destinations and unlock wellness points. The challenge runs February 1 to 28, 2021. Sign up on your Virgin Pulse Social page.
- Create a team or join an open team
- Teams can have up to five participants
- Track your steps or activity manually – or connect a fitness device or app for automatic tracking
- Learn fun facts and health tips at each destination
- Compete for a top spot on the leaderboard
- Team scores are based on total team steps
- Join the challenge = 100 points
- Unlock a destination = 25 points (up to 8 destinations)
- Track activity at least once a week for all four weeks = 100 points
- Reach the final destination = 100 points
Inviting friends or family to your team*
You can invite friends or family members from outside the organization to join Virgin Pulse to have access to Virgin Pulse features, such as challenges, healthy habit tracking, Journeys and more!
- From the Social tab, select Friends
- Select Add Friends, then Friends Outside your Company
- Enter their information and click Send
- Your friend or family member will get an invitation by email to join VP. Once they join, you will be able to find them in your VP friends to add them to company or personal challenges.
*Spouses who are covered under Hennepin County health insurance should register for and access Virgin Pulse like employees do.