PreferredOne Care Advantage (available to Standard health plan members)
Individuals with the PreferredOne Standard health insurance plan who have certain health conditions are invited to join a Care Advantage program by PreferredOne. Most programs involve periodic phone calls with a nurse case manager about a health condition.
Care Advantage programs are listed below. If you are interested in joining a program, contact PreferredOne Customer Service Center at 763-847-4477. Care Advantage programs are only available to individuals with the Standard health plan.
PreferredOne Care Advantage programs
- Healthy Mom and Baby Program
- Low back pain
- Quit For Life tobacco cessation
- Accordant interactive
- Asthma disease management
- Cancer disease management
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease management
- Congestive heart failure disease management
- Coronary artery disease management
- Depression management
- Diabetes disease management
- Rare disease management