You can earn wellness points for participating in an organized race in your community. This includes virtual races. You must document your participation in your Virgin Pulse account to receive points.
Examples of virtual or in-person races that are eligible:
- 5k walk, run, handcycle or push-rim
- 10k walk, run, handcycle or push-rim
- Half-marathon or marathon
- Sprint or full length triathlon
- Nordic/Cross-country skiing race
- Road or mountain bike race
- Obstacle race
- Organized virtual races
Examples of in-person or virtual events that are not eligible (you can log these activities in Tracking in Virgin Pulse):
- Participating in sports game or league
- Volunteering for a community race
- Attending a health fair or conference
- Unorganized walks
The race must be a professionally organized event and you must have finished the race between November 1, 2020 and October 31, 2021. Retain proof of race participation.
To document your participation for points
- After you complete the race, log in to your Virgin Pulse account
- Click on Benefits
- Search for "race" and select Self-document a Hennepin event or community race
- Click on the Start Now and complete the form
Once you've documented your race completion, you will see your wellness points reflected on your Virgin Pulse Rewards page.