Physical activity community races or events
You can earn wellness points for participating in an organized race or event in your community. You must document your participation in your Virgin Pulse account to receive points.
Examples of races and events that are eligible:
- 5k walk, run, handcycle or push-rim
- 10k walk, run, handcycle or push-rim
- Half-marathon or marathon
- Sprint or full length triathlon
- Nordic/Cross-country skiing race
- Road or mountain bike race
- Obstacle race
Examples of events that are not eligible (you can log these activities in Tracking in Virgin Pulse):
- Participating in sports game or league
- Volunteering for a community race
- Attending a health fair or conference
- Unorganized walks
The race must be a professionally organized event and you must have finished the race between November 1, 2019 and October 31, 2020. Retain proof of race participation. Your request for points is subject to audit.
To document your participation for points
- After you complete the race, log in to your Virgin Pulse account
- Click on Programs at the top of the screen
- Search for "race"
- Click on Self-document a physical activity event and follow the instructions on the page to complete your race documentation
Once you've documented your race completion, you will see your wellness points reflected on your Virgin Pulse Rewards page.