Health screening and flu shot events
Onsite health screening events will take place early in 2019 and again in August & September at various Hennepin County locations. Flu shots will be available at the August / September events.
Onsite events not convenient? You can earn wellness points for getting your health screening or flu shot at your doctor’s office or the Be Well Clinic and Pharmacy. Your health screening or flu shot must be completed between November 1, 2018 and October 31, 2019 to qualify for wellness points.
- Log in to Hennepin.RedBrickHealth.comto download and print the health screening form. (Click on the menu icon at the top left corner of your RedBrick account for a quick link to the health screening page.)
- Complete your health screenings at your doctor’s office. Remember to bring the form with you to your appointment.
- Submit your results to RedBrick Health. Please allow 10 business days for your points to be reflected on your Rewards page.
Health screenings include blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, and calculated BMI. Individual health screening results are not shared with Hennepin County or PreferredOne.
- Get your flu shot at your doctor's office, a convenience care clinic or the Be Well Clinic and Pharmacy. (See list below for convenience care clinics in your network.)
- Log in to Hennepin.RedBrickHealth.com and click Rewards.
- Click on Flu shot self-attest and then click Earn. Follow the prompts to complete your documentation and receive your wellness points.