Flu shots and health screenings
Health screenings and flu shots are offered at a number of Hennepin County locations from August 28 - September 26. Each qualify for 10 wellness points, once per year. Hennepin County employees, spouses and retirees with Hennepin County health insurance are invited to participate. See FAQs below for information about participating if you do not have county health insurance.
Complete your screenings at an onsite event
PLEASE NOTE: As of 9/14/18, onsite health screening appointments for general employees are full. There are some appointment times available for events at ACF and ECF but are limited to Sheriff and DOCCR employees.
Log in to www.MyRedBrick.com/Hennepin to schedule an appointment for your onsite health screening. Click the Menu button in the top left corner of your RedBrick account for a quick link to the health screening page. Please note: The online scheduler closes 24 hours prior to the event.
Participants are reminded to:
- Make an appointment for your onsite health screening
- Fast for nine hours prior to your screening appointment for the most accurate results
- Arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment
- Verify your points earned on your RedBrick Rewards page. Please allow 10 business days after your appointment for your points to be reflected on your Rewards page.
For assistance scheduling an appointment, contact RedBrick Health at 844-724-7968.
Complete your screenings at your doctor’s office
- Log in to MyRedBrick.com/Hennepin to download and print the health screening form. Click on Menu on the top left corner of your RedBrick account for a quick link to the health screening page.
- Complete your health screenings at your doctor’s office. Remember to bring the form with you to your appointment. If you've already completed your screenings this year, simply have your doctor complete the form with those results.
- Submit your results to RedBrick Health. Please allow 10 business days for your points to be reflected on your Rewards page.
Individual health screening results are not shared with Hennepin County or PreferredOne.
Flu shots will be available at onsite events on a walk-in basis. You do not need to make an appointment. Only flu shots given at an onsite event qualify for wellness points.
Participants are reminded to:
- Print and complete both sides of the Hennepin Healthcare / MVNA consent form
- Wear clothing that provides easy access to upper arm
- Bring your PreferredOne or other health insurance card
- Verify your points earned on your RedBrick Rewards page. Please allow 10 business days after your flu shot for your points to be reflected on your Rewards page.
At times, the nurse may determine based on your health history that the safest environment for you to receive your flu vaccination is your physician’s office. The health history evaluation takes into consideration past allergic reactions to vaccines or medications and present illness and allergies.