Mechanical life safety Minneapolis office improvements phase 2: contract MBC-01-02
Best value request for proposals
Sealed proposals are due by noon on Wednesday, February 24, 2021.
Virtual pre-proposal meeting
To attend the virtual pre-proposal meeting, use the website link and call-in information listed below.
For additional instructions, contact Gensler via email at Sara_Weiner@gensler.com.
- Wednesday, February 3, at 10 a.m.
- Access the online meeting.
- Use the following phone number (if computer is unavailable): +1 (571) 317-3116
Access code: 790-403-837
- Prospective bidders will be required to provide contact information at the start of the meeting. Please email contact information to Gensler (Sara Weiner) as well.
To attend the on-site walkthrough, please contact Gensler via email at Sara_Weiner@gensler.com.
Please state the name of the company and the name of the person attending, include "MBC 01-02 on-site walkthrough" in the subject line.
Time and location
- Thursday, February 4, at 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- Minneapolis City Hall (350 S 5th Street, Minneapolis, MN)
Meet in the Rotunda
- All attendees must be pre-registered via email to Gensler per the instructions listed above.
- The on-site walkthrough is limited to one (1) representative only of companies of the following types of contractors who plan to provide a proposal on the project: general, mechanical, electrical and demolition contractors.
Required face coverings
All visitors to Hennepin County buildings are required to wear face coverings that cover both mouth and nose.
- Face coverings can include a paper or disposable face mask, a cloth face mask, a scarf, a bandanna, a neck gaiter, or a religious face covering.
- A face shield alone is not sufficient. Visitors who wear a face shield are required to wear a face covering underneath it.