Hopkins library preservation refurbishment: contract 5197A1
Best value request for proposals
Sealed proposals are due by noon on Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
Pre-proposal conference information
Thursday, May 27, 9–10 a.m.
To attend an online conference, use the website link and call-in information listed below. Any questions please contact FS.Resource@hennepin.us.
Join on your computer or mobile app
Join the meeting online
Or call in (audio only):
+1 612-263-6117,,436792806#; United States, Minneapolis
Phone Conference ID: 436 792 806#
Attendance at the pre-proposal conference is not mandatory but encouraged.
This pre-proposal conference will be recorded through Microsoft Teams and will be posted to the Hennepin County website.
- Thursday, May 20, 10–11:30 a.m.
- Hopkins library
22 11th Avenue North, Hopkins
- Meet in the parking lot. See 1.6 of the RFP for a satellite image of the meeting location.
Site walkthrough guidelines
- All visitors for the site walkthrough must wear face masks and comply with federal, state and local laws related to health and safety. In addition, all visitors must follow Minnesota Department of Health Guidelines and CDC guidance on COVID-19.
- If you are feeling sick or showing any symptoms the day of OR in the days leading up to the walkthrough, please alert us and DO NOT attend the walkthrough.
- No questions will be answered during the walkthrough. It is provided for visualization reasons only. Written questions may be submitted as provided in Section 4.2 hereof.
- A best value and project information presentation will not be part of the site walkthrough. Instead, information about Hennepin County’s best value procurement process will be posted on the HC website.