Ridgedale parking ramp repairs: contract 5156A0
Best value request for proposals
Sealed proposals are due by noon on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
Pre-proposal conference information
Monday, April 26, 2021 from 10 – 11 a.m.
- Prospective bidders may attend an online Microsoft Teams meeting pre-bid conference for the Ridgedale Parking Ramp Repairs project. An in-person pre-proposal meeting will not be held.
- To attend an online conference, use the website link and call-in information listed below. Any questions please contact FS.Resource@hennepin.us
Join on your computer or mobile app
Join the meeting online.
Or call in (audio only):
Phone conference ID: 655 138 205#
- Attendance at the pre-proposal conference is not mandatory but encouraged.
- This pre-proposal conference will be recorded through Microsoft Teams and will be posted to the Hennepin County website .
Wednesday, April 21, 2021 from 10:30 a.m. to noon
Ridgedale Regional Center (12601 Ridgedale Drive, Minnetonka, MN)
Meet at the entrance of the parking ramp
Site walkthrough guidelines
- We will no longer be conducting the best value and project information presentation as part of the site walkthrough. Instead, Hennepin County best value information will be posted on the HC website. This information will also be shared at the Pre-Proposal conference taking place on Monday, April 26, 2021.
- All visitors for the walkthrough are expected to wear face masks and comply with federal, state and local laws related to health and safety. In addition, all visitors are expected to follow Minnesota Department of Health Guidelines and CDC guidance on COVID-19.
- If you are feeling sick or showing any symptoms the day of OR in the days leading up to the walkthrough, please alert us and DO NOT attend the walkthrough.
- All questions must be submitted to the consultant/architect as the walkthrough is for visualization reasons only. No questions will be answered during the walkthrough.