Skip to main content


We provide legal advice and help you make the changes you want if you are under guardianship in Hennepin County. We can:

  • Identify ways to avoid guardianship through supported decision making
  • Bring an action in court to change your guardian
  • Ask the court to limit your guardian’s ability to make decisions for you
  • Petition to terminate your guardianship when you feel you no longer need it