Skip to main content

Family court

We provide legal advice and representation for individuals who are ordered to pay child support. We can:

  • Review your circumstances to determine if you are eligible to lower your child support payment
  • Give advice on how to address child support arrears (i.e. amounts that are overdue and unpaid)
  • Represent parents facing contempt and possible jail time for non-payment of child support
  • Represent parents in paternity matters up to the point of adjudication of paternity
  • Connect you with other supportive legal and community services