Report a problem

Hennepin County is responsible for maintenance on county roads. This includes pothole repair, fixing traffic signals, and picking up debris on Hennepin County roads.

Please use the forms below to report a traffic signal problem or a pothole.

Expand all information

Report a problem on a state highway or city street

Report a pothole

Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) is the contact for questions about Interstate or State Highways. Use MnDOT pothole reporting form.

The MnDOT pothole reporting form provides links to Minnesota cities and counties pothole reporting forms.

Report a traffic signal problem

For traffic signals maintained by the Minnesota Department of Transportation call (651) 366-5750.

For traffic signals in the City of Minneapolis, call (612) 673-5750.

Collapse all information