Public transportation is an essential piece of the transportation network in Hennepin County that keeps our 1.2 million residents on the move.
As our population and economy continues to grow and thrive, investing in an innovative public transportation and transit network to carry us into the future will:
- Connect more people to more jobs
- Relieve pressure on our strained infrastructure
- Offset environmental impacts
- Support economic and community development
- Enhance the quality of life that people who live here already enjoy and people moving here come to love