Child and Teen Checkups program
To receive assistance from the Child and Teen Checkups program, you must be enrolled in Medical Assistance or MinnesotaCare. Once you have enrolled, you can receive all of the program's benefits and services.
Contact us and our staff will help you
- Find a medical or dental clinic that works for you and your family
- Schedule medical and dental appointments and remind you closer to the date
- Arrange for a ride to your appointments
- Arrange for an interpreter for your appointment
- Get referrals to other community services
- Inform you of which medical services you can expect from your health clinic
These services are provided at no cost to you.