- 1st District - Commissioner Mike Opat, Chair
- Serving the cities of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Crystal, New Hope, Osseo and Robbinsdale.
- 2nd District - Commissioner Linda Higgins
- Serving the cities of south Crystal, Golden Valley, Medicine Lake, north and northeast Minneapolis, south New Hope, southeast Plymouth and St. Anthony.
- 3rd District - Commissioner Gail Dorfman
- Serving St. Louis Park, and parts of west and downtown Minneapolis.
- 4th District - Commissioner Peter McLaughlin
- Serving parts of east and downtown Minneapolis, and Fort Snelling.
- 5th District - Commissioner Randy Johnson
- Serving the cities of Bloomington, part of Chanhassen, south Eden Prairie and Richfield.
- 6th District - Commissioner Jan Callison, Vice-Chair
- Serving the cities of Deephaven, northern Eden Prairie, Edina, Excelsior, Greenwood, Hopkins, Long Lake, Minnetonka, Minnetonka Beach, northern Mound, Orono, Shorewood, Spring Park, Tonka Bay, Wayzata and Woodland.
- 7th District - Commissioner Jeff Johnson
- Serving the cities of Champlin, Corcoran, Dayton, Greenfield, Hanover, Independence, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Medina, Minnestrista, southern Mound, Rogers, St. Bonifacius, northwest Plymouth and Rockford.
About the County Board
- Clerk of the County Board
- Get contact information and learn about it's public service and function.
- County Board Actions
- Review a list, by year, of actions and decisions made by the county board.
- Find Your Commissioner
- Search for your county commissioner by your street address.
- Legislative Platforms
- Hennepin County state and federal legislative platforms.
- Housing and Redevelopment Authority
- The Authority serves the housing and economic development and redevelopment needs of the county
- Regional Railroad Authority
- The Authority advocates, plans, designs and funds rail transportation corridors servicing the county and the region
Meetings, Agendas, Minutes, Videos
- Board Meeting Videos
- Search archived, closed captioned videos by date.
- Hennepin County Board Meetings
- Link to Hennepin County Board agendas and minutes, and archived videos.
Mission, Vision, Goals
- County Mission, Vision and Goals
- To enhance the health, safety and quality of life of our residents and communities in a respectful, efficient and fiscally responsible way.
Working with the Board
- Citizen Advisory Boards
- Find open vacancies on the county's citizen advisory boards.