Minnesota Child Support Online is an interactive web site developed by the State of Minnesota to provide child support participants and employers with direct access to activity and financial information about their case(s). The site includes case and financial information as well as child support terms and definitions.
Minnesota Child Support Online: www.dhs.state.mn.us
Case information available
- Case information available on MN Child Support Online includes:
- The current case function. (Example: Paternity or Establishment)
- Enforcement remedies for the case.
- The name and phone number of the child support officer assigned to maintain your child support case.
- A list of actions the child support agency has taken on your case within the past ninety days.
- Upcoming appointments the child support agency has scheduled for you.
Payment and account information available
- Payment and account information available on MN Child Support Online includes:
- A list of direct deposits issued to your account and checks issued to you within the past ninety days.
- A list of payments you've been credited with making within the last ninety days.
- A list of payments credited to the case within the last ninety days.
- The current monthly charges and account balances for the case.
- Information about your arrears that have been certified for tax intercepts.