Green Notes E-Newsletter
Hennepin Green Notes is a monthly e-newsletter highlighting environmental programs, news and events from Hennepin County.
You can sign up to receive Green Notes by e-mailing "subscribe" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this Issue
- University of Minnesota Pack & Give Back Program aims to reduce waste, encourage reuse
- More Minneapolis recreation centers to have recycling and organics collection
- Volunteer to monitor water quality
- Well sealing cost share grants available
- Environmental education grants and project support available
- Recycling increases in Hennepin County in 2012
- In the News
- Minneapolis resumes delivery of one-sort recycling carts
- KARE 11 wraps up the Great Green Challenge
- Household hazardous waste collection events
- Fix-It Clinics
- Rain barrel and compost bin sales
- Metro Blooms Healthy Yards, Clean Water workshops
- Green Tip: Help stop the spread of aquatic invasive species
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
701 Fourth Avenue South, Suite 700