The purpose of this guide is to provide clear information for the consistent use of the county brand and corporate identity, including the official Hennepin County “H” logo and branding system.
- The Hennepin County Brand
- Learn about the county's brand and identity system and how to co-brand with other agencies.
- Download and learn how to use the Hennepin County "H" logo.
- Fonts / typography
- Learn which fonts have been selected to make your information readable and easy to use.
- Download PowerPoint templates and get guidelines on how to use them.
- Learn how to use the Hennepin County system of corporate colors.
- Official county seal
- Learn how to use the Hennepin County seal.
- Identifying departments
- Learn how to identify individual Hennepin County departments within the larger county brand.
- Subordinate graphics
- Learn about photography and other graphic elements.
- Stationary, letterhead, envelopes and business cards
- Learn about the required elements of these corporate identity tools.
Assisting Public Affairs with branding information and compliance are Central Services, a division of Information Technology, which helps monitor and enforce the proper use of the county identity; and the Purchasing Department, which helps ensure that county branding is consistently required for all contracted communication and marketing services.