Plastic bottles, jugs, cups and containers can be recycled in your recycling program at home.
Plastics that you can recycle curbside include:
- Bottles and jugs
- Water, soda and juice bottles
- Milk and juice jugs
- Ketchup and salad dressing bottles
- Dishwashing liquid bottles and laundry detergent jugs
- Shampoo, soap, and lotion bottles
- Cups and containers
- Yogurt, pudding and fruit cups
- Disposable cups and bowls
- Margarine, cottage cheese and other containers
- Produce, deli, and take-out containers
- Clear plastic packaging from toys and electronics
Empty and rinse containers. Leave caps and tops on bottles, jugs and containers.
Don’t recycle: Styrofoam, plastic wrap, microwaveable food trays, containers that held hazardous materials