Vision plan video
The vision plan video will give you an overview of how this plan works, examples of how the benefit payment works, how to find a provider, and much more.
Watch the video (6 minutes) (VIMEO)
Vision insurance is offered to benefit earning employees and eligible dependents through EyeMed.
It provides materials only coverage for frames, lenses, and contact lenses. Out-of-pocket cost for materials depends on the frame and lens options you select.
Eye exams are provided through the health insurance plan.
- $175 frame allowance every 12 months
- Lens OR contact lens allowance every 12 months - $25 standard lens copay (copay varies based on lens type); $175 contact lens allowance every 12 months
- Fixed pricing on lens options
- 40% discount on additional complete pairs of frames and lenses
- Savings on non-prescription sunglasses
Employees can use BOTH the frame and lens (or contact lens) benefit to purchase contacts and glasses in the same plan year.
Learn more about glasses and contacts (PDF)
Premiums are deducted before taxes from the second paycheck of each month.
Employee + Spouse: $10.05
Employee + Child(ren): $10.57
To add or drop coverage
See the benefits eligibility and enrollment page.
- 6:30 a.m. - 10 p.m., Monday - Saturday
- 10 a.m. - 7 p.m., Sunday