2017 Health Incentive
To verify you have earned the 2017 health incentive, log in to MyRedBrick.com/Hennepin, select Rewards and then the tab titled Your Reward History.
Please note: If you cover your spouse, verify that all of the steps have been completed in both the employee’s RedBrick account and the spouse’s RedBrick accounts to confirm that the couple/family will receive the reduced co-pays in 2017.
2018 Health Incentive
Employees, spouses and retirees with Hennepin County health insurance can choose to complete the health incentive steps to receive a $15 reduction on their office visit co-pays in 2018.
New this year
Steps must be completed between November 1, 2016 and October 31, 2017. Both the employee and covered spouse must complete the incentive steps for the couple/family to receive reduced co-pays in 2018.
Health incentive steps to earn a reduced co-pay in 2018
- Complete the RedBrick Compass health assessment at any time in the year to earn 10 wellness points.
- Earn an additional 20 wellness points by completing in person or online HealthWorks and RedBrick activities throughout the year. You can find activity options on your RedBrick HealthMap page or RedBrick Rewards page.
- Check your progress towards earning the health incentive on your RedBrick Rewards page.
Health incentive steps for employees to earn a Healthy Savings card in 2017
- Complete the steps above to earn reduced co-pays in 2018.
- Earn an additional 20 wellness points by participating in HealthWorks and RedBrick healthy activities. (for a total of 50 points)
The Healthy Savings card provides discounts on healthy foods at participating retailers in 2017. Once earned, the card will be mailed to your home. The Healthy Savings card will provide 25% off a one-time produce purchase in the first month you have the card up to $10. Every week the card will be loaded with different discounts on healthy food items. The card can be used at Lunds & Byerlys, Cub Foods, and Rainbow Foods. Spouses and retirees are not eligible for this benefit.
Health incentive activities and wellness points are tracked in RedBrick Health. Log in to MyRedBrick.com/Hennepin or call 1-844-724-7968 to get started.