Employees have the option to earn a Healthy Savings card. Healthy Savings provides the opportunity to make healthy eating easier and more affordable. With Healthy Savings, you can save up to $50 per week on prequalified healthy foods at participating grocery stores. In addition, you’ll receive 25% off the price of fresh produce up to $5 each week.
How do I earn a Healthy Savings card?
Employees who continue to participate in wellness activities after earning the copay reduction are eligible to receive a Healthy Savings card.
- Earn 30 wellness points by completing the annual Compass health assessment and participating in wellness activities.
- Do more and earn an additional 20 points – for a total of 50 points – to receive a Healthy Savings card to use in 2017. Check your progress on the Do More, Earn More tab on your RedBrick Rewards page.
Healthy Savings is limited to the first 2,000 earners. Only employees are eligible for Healthy Savings. Spouses are not required to earn points for the employee to earn a card.
How does Healthy Savings work?
Once you receive your Healthy Savings card, it is active and ready to use. We recommend you register your card at www.MyHealthySavings.com to access the full features of the program.
- Discounts are preloaded to your card each week. View savings online at www.MyHealthySavings.com or on the Healthy Savings mobile app. You will also receive an email with the week’s discounts.
- Shop for promoted foods and fresh produce at participating grocery stores.
- Scan the barcode on your card or mobile app at checkout to automatically receive the discounts.
Which grocery stores participate in Healthy Savings?
Participating grocery stores include Cub, Lunds & Byerlys, Rainbow and Hornbacher’s. Go to www.MyHealthySavings.com or the Healthy Savings mobile app to find a participating retailer in your area.
How do you determine the healthy food items?
Healthy Savings offers discounts on items such as milk, whole-grain bread, lean meats, yogurt and produce. All discounted items are scored by the nationally renowned Guiding Stars® nutrition guidance system, which rates the nutritional density of food using information from the nutrition facts label and the ingredients list.