Dental insurance is offered to benefit-earning employees and eligible dependents. The dental plan is administered by HealthPartners. This plan is not the same as the union-sponsored dental plan. To get information about the union dental plan, call AFSCME at 651-450-4990 or Teamsters at 612-378-8700.
Summary of benefits
Find a dentist
HealthPartners account information
Benefit changes for 2015
- 100% coverage for most dental services (excludes orthodontia and implants) for children up to age 13
- No deductibles
- No annual maximum benefits
Benefit Level 1
- Increased annual maximum benefit increased to $1,200
- Increased coverage for fillings and implants
Benefit Level 2
- Increased coverage for preventive care, fillings, extractions and implants
- Orthodontic coverage for children up to age 19
Adding or dropping dependents
Premiums are deducted before taxes from the first paycheck of each month.
- Single $33.07/month
- Family $80.66/month
Provider contact information
Call HealthPartners Member Services at 952-883-5000, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.